What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A step by step system for saving your relationship after it’s been shattered by an affair
- What to do when it feels like your spouse will never trust youagain. (Uncover what your spouse is feeling and what it is theyactually want, but aren’t telling you.) Page 91
- Why the affair is not your fault. (5 steps for clearing your mind and protecting yourself from becoming sucked into a black hole of shame and negative thinking.) Page 29
- Ray and Kathy needed help working together through the 10 dimensions oftheir relationship to slowly, but permanently, rebuild the trust inorder to affair-proof their marriage.
- How to talk through the details of the affair. (Use these five guidelines to move through the discussion, as well as the things you should avoid at all costs.) Page 148
- What to do if the affair meets your needs more than your marriage. (How to communicate what was missing without crushing your spouse or making them resent you.) Page 84
- Why the affair is not your fault. (5 steps for clearingyour mind and protecting yourself from becoming sucked into a black holeof shame and negative thinking.) Page 29
- How to talk through the details of the affair. (Usethese five guidelines to move through the discussion, as well as the thingsyou should avoid at all costs.) Page 148
- What to do if the affair meets your needs more than your marriage.(How to communicate what was missing without crushing your spouse or makingthem resent you.) Page 84
- How to rid yourself from the major withdrawals of the affair. (Why being in an affair is no different than being addicted to a drug and how to come clean.) Page 83
- How to have sex again. (Learn how you can feel comfortable with each again without being consumed by thoughts of the affair or images of the other person.) Page 230
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Survive An Affair scores 73.41/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtosurviveanaffairnow.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $147.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtosurviveanaffairnow.com you’ll also be taken through to howtosurviveanaffairnow.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)